Linggo, Pebrero 5, 2012

New Necklace

hi there! been busy yesterday making these new necklace to add to my shop, I finally manage to get some settings yay!,, I also bought some digital collage sheets and some lockets, I'm so excited to play with them ;)

Instead of making a cabochon for this one, I decided to just fill it with flower design, kind of like a framed flowers=)I also attached  aquamarine swarovski heart pendant(which means  courage and love) to add some edge to the piece:)


flower necklace in full bloom surrounded by pink leaves, I made the settings out of polymer clay, stamped some impressions  and then I dust it with gold mica powder, I used antique gold chain and findings to match the pendant.


This necklace is my favorite so far:).. simple and sweet,, I coat it with glossy accents to add security to the flower.


all of them are listed under sweet garden collections albums on my shop..=),, so what do you think? do they look ok? these are my first creations  so  any comments about my work  would be greatly appreciated=)

That's all for today guys, I need to get some sleep first because later this afternoon I have to work on some commissioned  baptismal souvenirs, I'm really tired but don't worry, I'm not tired of getting tired LOL!> .<,,, have a fruitful day everyone!thanks for dropping by,till next!:D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento