Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

First Post!:)

hello world! I'm Ice  and this is my first blog post:),,, I'm into claying for almost 4 years now, this blog would be my diary of what I created, what I discovered, what I learned and maybe some tutorials as well..

I love making chibi dolls, lifelike figures and anything that my creative side interest me...now  I'm trying to learn canning through the help of available tutorials from great artist online, I really hope that I could attend workshop for this one, but the stingy me forces me not to do so, MAYBE when I have that extra moolah I might reconsider giving it a try Lol!:)

So yeah, without further ado, here's my second attempt on canning (my first attempt was about 4 years ago, it's an epic fail and I gave up after that  attempt teehee!)


how was it? I think I did well this time compared to my first attempt hahaha! I don't have settings at the moment, I'm still searching where to find one, seriously, I get so addicted making more canes, I like to try  making butterflies, I just hope I could make it:)

So that's all for today guys, thanks for dropping by, till next post!:)






2 komento:

  1. It is beautiful! I have not tried a rose yet, but you are inspiring me. I look forward to seeing more posts. -Marlene

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Marlene! thanks for the sweet words, I really appreciate it:),,upon seeing your creations, ROSE cane would be certainly an easy-peasy for you.. I admire your works btw, tnx for dropping by=)

    TumugonBurahin