Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012

Fleurettes Necklace and Wire Cuff

I  took  the   wirework  beginners  class   offered  by  Mr. Em  Mariano last  July  7 and  I really  had  so  much  fun  making  my  own  version  of  accessories  using  the  techniques  that  I've  learned  from  him,,    =)here's  what  I  made...

this  technique  is  my  favorite,,it's  a  bonus  lesson  included  in  their  workshop,,

I  also  made a beaded  necklace  and  I still  cant  decide  if  I will  sell  it  or  not,,lol=)



The  flowers  were  made  out  of  kato  polymer  clay,,I also  used lucite  leaf beads  and majorica  pearls,,I  just  wired  everything  into  place,,my  hands  really  sore  but  after  seeing  what  i  made,ohh  my,,it's  all  worth  it ,,and  I'm  planning  to  make  some  more  when  time  permits  me  hahaha,,I'm  so  busy  right  now  finishing  all  the  commissions  for  baptismal  souvenirs,,wanna  see  some?  here  they  are...=)





im  really  busy  lol,,i like  to  finish  everything  tillnxt week  so  I can  play  with  my  beads  and  wire=)

oh  before  I forgot,,if you're  interested  to  attend  the  beading  workshop  Mr.  Em  Mariano  here's  the  link  of  their  Facebook  account,,
you'  wont  regret  it  for  sure=)

thanks for  dropping  by,,till next!=)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento