Lunes, Marso 5, 2012

Busy Month for me

yeah, I've been working like crazy  to meet all the due dates of my client's custom orders for their baby's souvenirs and will continue to be like this for the whole month,it makes me really tired but it's all worth it whenever I receive heart warming feedback from my clients,:),,

 this is the front view of the nameplate

 back view

packaging, after the event,the mom requested for another 15 pcs,  I made 50 pcs of these all in all.

 60 pcs baptismal souvenirs for baby Jile

  special packaging
the mom told me that baby Jile is their first baby and she wants me to make the souvenirs really worth keeping


this design really makes me tired, it has a lot of tiny components that needs to be assembled one by one, my neck and my butt really sore lol, I only had 2 hours nap for almost 4 days to finish everything, phew!but it's all worth it because the mom really appreciate what I made for their precious angel, she even told me that I will also be the one who will make their daughter's birthday souvenirs, yay!=)

that's all for now,I need to continue to work coz I have another due date  to meet,wish me luck !:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento